I am trying something new today. Top Ten Tuesday! This is where you list the top ten books on your Spring 2013 TBR list. This meme is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
The premise here is that your Spring 2013 TBR list should be different from your other seasons TBR lists. The books on this list can be books that you are meaning to read or new releases.
So here is my Spring 2013 TBR list:
1. Exit Strategy by L. F. Falconer
2. Killer Takes All by Erica Spindler
3. The Pact by Jodi Picoult
4. Splintered by A.G. Howard
5. What’s Left Of Me by Kat Zhang
6. The Death of Bees by Lisa O’Donnell
7. Extreme Measures by Vince Flynn
8. What We Saw by Ryan Case
9. The Other Tree by DK Mok
10. Crazy Enough by Storm Large
Some of these books may not fall under the heading of Crime, Thriller, or Mystery but still each of these books in on this list because the story line intrigues me in some way. So, what is on your Top Ten list?